What is Snap-On Smile?
Snap-On Smile is a patented, easy and painless way to obtain a beautiful smile. It was invented by a dentist who realized that not everyone can afford thousands upon thousands of dollars to get a Hollywood smile make-over. After years of extensive research and development, your dentist can now provide you with a Snap-On Smile that is both thin and strong with the look of natural teeth. You can eat and drink with your Snap-On Smile, needing only to remove to clean your natural teetn and the smile appliance. It’s easy to care for and can be a temporary or permanent cosmetic solution. It’s available for either upper and lower teeth. A Snap-It bridge can even replace one or two missing teeth instead of a fixed cemented bridge costing many times more. It is ideal to wear while implants are healing instead of a bulky removable partial denture.
Snap-On Smile’s unique, proprietary formula of hi-tech dental resin make it very thin yet extremely strong. It fits right over your own teeth to give you a beautiful, natural looking smile—even if you have stains, chips, gaps or missing teeth. However, decayed teeth must be fixed or removed prior to impressions.
And for many people, Snap-On Smile can be life changing. It gives back the confidence to smile. Thousands of people worldwide have already experienced the unique benefits of Snap-On Smile.
Snap-On Smile is for just about everyone!
Snap-On Smile is an affordable and life-changing solution for people of all ages. Getting a Snap-On Smile simply requires two, short, painless visits with usually no drilling, no shots and no change in tooth structure (significantly bulky,poorly placed or exceptionally prominent teeth may need adjustment).
It is an excellent choice for:
• Gaps, crooked, stained or missing teeth
• Those who are not candidates for bridges or implants•( Patients with periodonally loose teeth may need removal or alternate therapy). Anyone who would like a Hollywood smile without the expense and discomfort of complex and invasive dental procedures
• Anyone who has an old-fashioned removable partial denture and wants a beautiful, more comfortable alternative( Patients with significant number of missing teeth must be carefully evaluated)
It’s easy, it’s painless and you can start today
1. You pick the style and shade of your new smile
2. Your dentist takes an impression of your teeth
3. You come back in about three weeks for a final fitting and you wear your Snap-On Smile home
How long will my Snap-On Smile last?
Snap-On Smile comes with a 12 month limited warranty against manufacturing defects, which is extendable to 3 years. Click here for full warranty terms. With proper care, your Snap-On Smile can last from 3 to 5 years and in many cases even longer. Just follow the Snap-On Smile dentist’s cleaning instructions and you’ll enjoy millions of smiles with Snap-On Smile...
Before & After